sâmbătă, 5 iulie 2008

Discografie - Michael Buble

Let It Snow (EP) *Re-Release with bonus track. First time physical CD is available! (2007)

lis_cover_10-1.jpg

CD

  • 1. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
  • 2. The Christmas Song
  • 3. Grown-Up Christmas List
  • 4. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
  • 5. White Christmas
  • 6. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow (live)

Call Me Irresponsible (2007)

CMI.jpg
CD
  • 1. The Best is Yet to Come
  • 2. It Had Better Be Tonight
  • 3. Me and Mrs. Jones
  • 4. I'm Your Man
  • 5. Comin' Home, Baby
  • 6. Lost
  • 7. Call Me Irresponsible
  • 8. Wonderful Tonight
  • 9. Everything
  • 10. I've Got The World On A String
  • 11. Always on My Mind
  • 12. That's Life
  • 13. Dream
  • 14. L O V E (Bonus track on special edition CD, iTunes, and on Internet edition)
  • 15. Orange Colored Sky (2nd bonus track ONLY on the internet edition)

Caught In The Act (2005)

caughtintheact.jpg

CD

  • 1. Feeling good
  • 2. Summer Wind
  • 3. Home
  • 4. You and I
  • 5. The More I See You
  • 6. You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
  • 7. Can’t Buy Me Love
  • 8. Smile

DVD

  • 1. Feeling Good
  • 2. Sway
  • 3. Try a Little Tenderness
  • 4. Fever
  • 5. Come Fly With Me
  • 6. Moondance
  • 7. You Don’t know Me
  • 8. That’s All
  • 9. For Once In My Life
  • 10. You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine

Home (2005)

home.jpg

CD

  • 1. Home (Uk Radio Mix Edit)
  • 2. Home (Album Version)
  • 3. Nice N Easy (Album Version)
  • 4. Home (Video)

It’s Time (2005)

img-itstime.jpg

CD

  • 1. Feeling Good
  • 2. A Foggy Day [In London Town]
  • 3. You Don’t Know Me
  • 4. Quando, Quando, Quando
  • 5. Home
  • 6. Cant Buy Me Love
  • 7. The More I See You
  • 8. Save The Last Dance For Me
  • 9. Try A Little Tenderness
  • 10. How Sweet It Is
  • 11. A Song For You
  • 12. I've Got You Under My Skin
  • 13. You And I
  • 14. Dream A Little Dream [Special Edition Only]
  • 15. Mack The Knife [Special Edition Only]

Let it Snow (2004)

letitsnow.jpg

CD

  • 1. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
  • 2. Christmas Song
  • 3. Grown-Up Christmas List
  • 4. I'll Be Home For Christmas
  • 5. White Christmas

Come Fly With Me CD/DVD (2004)

comeflywithme.jpg

CD

  • 1. Nice ‘n Easy
  • 2. Cant Help Falling In Love
  • 3. My Funny Valentine [live]
  • 4. Mack The Knife [live]
  • 5. Fever [live]
  • 6. Youll Never Know [live]
  • 7. For Once In My Life [live]
  • 8. Moondance [live]

DVD

  • 1. Come Fly With Me
  • 2. For Once In My Life
  • 3. You’ll Never Know
  • 4. Kissing A Fool
  • 5. Mack The Knife
  • 6. That’s All
  • 7. Fever
  • 8. How Do You Mend A Broken Heart
  • 9. The Way You Look Tonight
  • 10. Moondance
  • 11. My Funny Valentine

Michael Bublé (2003)

img-selftitled.jpg

CD

  • 1. Fever
  • 2. Moondance
  • 3. Kissing A Fool
  • 4. For Once In My Life
  • 5. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
  • 6. Summer Wind
  • 7. You’ll Never Find Another
  • 8. Crazy Thing Called Love
  • 9. Put Your Head On My Shoulder
  • 10. Sway
  • 11. The Way You Look Tonight
  • 12. Come Fly With Me
  • 13. That’s All

Niciun comentariu: